I started this blog because I want to anonymously write. I’m not going to tell any of the people in ny life ab out this blog so I can write comfortably not worrying about the opinion of my friends, family, coworkers etc. If you’re reading this and you’re uncomfortable with swearing or rude talk, then probably you should just leave now. I don’t really want to censor myself and want to write freely.
I hate the first blog post always as I feel compelled to write all about me and a little backstory and such, but this time I’m not gonna, I will do ten random facts about me though as I love lists!
1. I am a single mama to one nine year old boy.
2. I do yoga every single day! I haven’t missed a day in over sixth months and want to become a yoga instructor.
3. I work in a very male dominated industry, I am the only female in the entire company!
4. I love sports. Football is number one (Go Dallas), then hockey (GO PENS!!) and I am currently learning about basketball.
5. I am Canadian.
6. I curse like a sailor.
7. I love to cook and bake.
8. I am trying to live meat free, with minimal carbs and a ton of veggies. Sometimes I fail and eat meat and chips and fries and chocolate. The struggle is real.
9. I am in my early thirties and LOVE IT. My twenties were rough, my teens were rougher and my childhood was horrendous. Thirties are pretty damn good so far.
10. I have one sister, she lives on the other side of the country and is the opposite of me in many ways. We have some similarities, but mostly we are very different. She amazes me always though.
Bonus: My son has a kitten and we are fostering another kitty! I used to have a chihuahua but he passed away a couple months ago. I love animals!
So that’s ten facts about me. I am sitting at my son’s swimming lessons waiting for him to finish. Usually I swim with him, but I’m on my period, so I don’t want to swim. I am on a diet currently, which is something I don’t usually do, but I am hopefully going to Washington, DC in July to meet this amazing marine I talk to every day, in person. I also am hoping to go to yoga school in October so I need to be in peak physical condition for both of those things. I hate dieting though and I will probably take a cheat day on Friday, and I will be drinking with my friend Sunday which is high in calories and sugar.
In June I’m going to go alcohol and junk food free for the entire month though. I’d like to get to 125lbs ideally. I should probably get a scale, but currently I just weigh myself at my auntie’s house. I already achieved my goal of getting into a size small, but now I want to focus on muscle building and looking lean and being solid but small af. My back muscles are coming along nicely and you can notice faint abs which is amaze balls to me. Other goals I have are: write in this blog at least three times a week, perfect handstands, do scorpion, flip the grip (yoga obsessed I tell ya) and finish YTT (yoga teacher training).
I am supposed to go to the Marine Corps Ball with my marine, but it isn’t until November, and I am not one to believe it’ll happen until it does.
Okay I am all out of things to write about today, but I am sure I will have much more later this week.